نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

SARZAMEEN E IMAMAT PAR NOHUSIIAT KA PHAILAW

سرزمین
تشیع پر نحوسیت کا پھیلاو              !
  کئی سال سے تمام بے دین اقوام عالم   مل کر بلتستان کے معاشرے سے غیرت مندی اور
دینداری کو ختم کرنے کی کوششیں کرہی ہیں۔ دن رات محنت  کررہی ہیں کہ کسی نہ کسی طریقے سے بلتستان
میں لادینیت و فحاشیت عام ہوجائے۔ان مقاصد کی تکمیل کےلئے یہود ہنودسب مل کر مختلف
مقاصد کے بہانے سے  کام کررہےہیں۔ اس مہنگائی کے  دور میں
اتنی سخاوت سےہر چیز دیا جارہا ہے اس کی کوئی حد نہیں ہے۔ حتی ٰ کہ یہاں تک لوگوں سے
پوچھتے ہ

The divine scholar and jurist Ayatullah Mirza Mahdi Esfahani (1365 A.H.) a great lover of Imam-e-Zaman (a.t.f.s.) in his letter to his student, Ayatullah Shaikh Muhammad Baqir Maleki Miyanji (1419 A.H.) pinpoints that the first duty of scholars is to open the door of the house of Ahl al-bayt (a.s.) before the Shias. He recommends them to talk about the Imamat and perfection of Imamof the age (a.t.f.s.)so that the people remain immune from the evil.
 In one part of this letter, he writes
O BROTHER, I ADVISE YOU; AND ONCE AGAIN I ADVISE YOU
TO INVITE THE ‘PEOPLE TOWARDS THE IMAM (A.S.) OF THE TIME, THEIR REFUGE AND SHELTER
.AND DIRECT THEIR HEARTS AND TONGUE TOWARDS HIM

I asked Imam al-Jawad (PBUH) why Imam al-Mahdi (PBUH) is called al-Qa'im.He (PBUH) replied, "Because he will rise after his remembrance is dead (in the society) and when most of the believers in his Imamat have turned back (from their belief)." I asked why he is called al-Muntadhar (the awaited).He (PBUH) replied, "Because there shall be an occultation for him whose period shall be prolonged.The sincere ones shall wait for him, the doubtful ones shall deny him, those who reject him shall ridicule his remembrance, and those who propose a time (for his reappearance) shall increase.
During that period, those who hasten in movement (al-Musta'jilun) shall perish, and (those who submit (to Allah'scommands and decrees)shall be saved."twitter.com/adriknayamahdi/status/1247945372556763136

Sayyed-ibn-Taoos says to his son, Sayyed Muhammad:
‘O my son, Muhammad! I,advise you  your brother and anyone who reads this book to deal correctly with the Almighty Allah and His messenger (s.a.w.a.) and to follow their recommendations and glad tidings about the advent of our master, Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). For, I have witnessed a plenty the words and deeds of numerous people in opposition to what Allah and His messenger wish so For instance, if he loses someone, a horse, a dirham or dinar, his thought will at once focus on them and he will earnestly strive to find them. But I have not found anyone so engrossed over the matter of delay in Imam’s advent as they are over such petty issues. Besides, they are not disturbed by Imam’s absence as they are by losing such petty things. So,
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 5 of Quran

Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#An_Nesa_Surreh_Versue_40
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا یَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ ۖ وَإِن تَكُ حَسَنَةً یُضَاعِفْهَا وَیُؤْتِ مِن لَّدُنْهُ أَجْرًا عَظِیمًا ٤٠

Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward. (40)

The more virtue action is "Waiting for Faraj, the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi(aj)", " انتظار فرج ".  If it is the promise of Allah that He  will reward  every good work , and  the "Waiting for Faraj,  انتظار فرج " is the most vi

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها